Old Time Barbershop Shaving Soap
This powdery bay rum, sandalwood, pathouli and menthol scent is reminisent of a freshley shaved and sharply dressed gentleman!
This shaving soap produces a nice hydrating lather and glide. And it smells good!
How to Use Shaving Soap
- Apply a little warm water to the top of the soap in your shaving bowl or mug.
- Soak your brush in sink or a mug with warm water for a few minutes. This will soften your brush bristles and build quick and rich lather.
- Prepare your face by washing your skin with warm water thoroughly. If you've just taken a shower, consider this step done.
- Pour off any excessive water from soap - leaving very little.
- Shake the water from your shaving brush. The brush should be damp and not wet.
- Load the brush by rubbing it briskly on the shaving soap in a circular motion. Continue for atleast 30 seconds to a minute after the lather starts to form.
- Take your brush and continue to lather directly on your skin in a circular motion. Wet the brush tip or add a few drops of water as needed to build up the lather.